Ep 54 - Why Having Great Credit Leads to More Business Opportunities with Marco Salinas
Marco Salinas is the President and founder of Credit 360 Consulting and is certified as a FICO Credit Professional and a Consumer Credit Counselor as well as a Certified Financial Coach and specializes in consumer credit and debt relief and has been helping consumers with their financial needs since 2008.
He is an Amazon Best Selling Author and has co-authored a book with the legendary Brian Tracy on the topic of business credit.
Marco formerly hosted “The Credit 360 Radio Show” on Newstalk 930 KLUP in his hometown of San Antonio as well as other media outlets such as CNN.
He is also a certified real estate instructor through TREC and TAR and hosts seminars to assist individuals with both consumer and business credit needs
This episode talks about:
– Marco’s background and why he chose to help people solve credit issues
– The impact of your credit and leverage
– Strategies one can apply to improve personal credit rating
– How to build wealth using leverage, like financing real estate
– The importance of OPM (Other People’s Money)
– What is the “27-10 savings challenge”?
– Importance of saving money for the future.
– How can you apply the 27-10 savings challenge alongside the Bank On Yourself Strategy?
– How to assure access to capital at any time?
– How can one protect his/her wealth from market volatility?
– What does “money by location” mean?
To connect with Marco Salinas, please visit:
To learn more about what we do and how we can help you grow more wealth, please visit https://finassetprotection.com
You can also schedule a free call with us: https://calendly.com/financialservice…
Free “Thinking Like a Bank” ebook. Learn to think like a bank by downloading a free copy here: https://thinkinglikeabank.com
**Not intended to be financial advice. Please consult a professional who knows your specific situation.